Embroidered Boiler Suit
Boiler suits will now come embroidered with the RVC logo and your name.
- You MUST provide your full name in the "personalisation" field when ordering. The boiler suit must have your full name on it but you may use a conventional abbreviation of your first name for example you may have “Joe Smith” rather than “Joseph Smith”.
- As these items are custom order they are non-refundable (except in cases of manufacturing faults). Please check your sizing and personalisation carefully before submitting your order.
- Short sleeved boiler suits are specially altered for us so are slightly more expensive than the long sleeved option.
- You can visit the SU Shop on either campus to try on boiler suits before placing an order.
- Boiler suits may in excess of six weeks to arrive due to the customised nature of this product. Please plan ahead and email the Shop if you are working to tight deadlines.
Students are now required to wear green boiler suits embroidered with their name for all practicals and rotations based at the RVC.
A highly durable and extremely practical product, complete with numerous pockets for tools and essentials. Two way metal zip front with studded over placket, two swing pockets with side access.
Full back elastication and an action back.
Please note that we will use the name provided at the checkout when submitting your order for embroidery. If this is not the name you wish to be embroidered please email and let us know.
65% polyester, 35% cotton, 260gsm.
Size listed refers to chest size, length difference between Regular and Tall is 2" in the inseam. Remember you may need to wear a lot of layers under your boiler suit so consider a larger size than normal. If in doubt visit us in the SU Shop for fitting.